In this special episode, Ben speaks with Erin Bonsang, Head of Owned Channels at iRobot, Tobias Lüder, Head of CRM, Europe at Delivery Hero, and Carl-Adam Markborn, Head of CRM at Voi Technology. Together they discuss the findings of Spectrm's recent survey on the "State of B2C Customer Retention," including how the focus on retention has shifted, how to measure retention success, which channels are more effective than others, the challenge of managing customer expectations, the tech tools each marketer uses, and more.
- The findings of Spectrm's recent "State of B2C Customer Retention" report.
- How the focus on customer retention has shifted in recent years, and how that's playing out in strategies at three B2C brands.
- How different brands are measuring their retention efforts and how using a global control group helps show the impact on other segments.
- Why onboarding is the "unsung hero" of CRM, and how different brands are ensuring they're getting messaging and tone right so they can build that customer relationship.
- What channels are seeing success, what channels are in decline, and why it's necessary to adopt a multi-channel strategy.
- The challenge of managing customer expectations, and how messaging plays a role in helping customers better understand how to interact with the brand.
- What tech tools CRM marketers are using to facilitate retention and how these tech tools can be used to create a unified view of the customer.
- What the future of customer retention will look like, especially now that stricter data regulations will impact marketing efforts.