In this special episode, Ben speaks with Max Koziolek, Co-founder and CEO of Spectrm, who will be taking over hosting duties as Ben departs. They discuss how far the podcast has come and where it's going, and how it's created a space to spotlight retention marketers and the work they do. They also talk about lessons learned from the guests, how messaging is the way in which we build relationships today, and what the future of retention marketing will be with the integration of AI and LMMs.
- How far the One to One Consumer Marketing podcast has come over the past 40 episodes, and where the podcast is headed into the future.
- Why Spectrm created a podcast and how it provided an opportunity to put retention marketers in the spotlight.
- Lessons learned from the various podcast guests around orchestration, customer journeys, and career development.
- The importance of retention marketing, and how podcast guests are using orchestration, data collection, and experimentation to build relationships with customers.
- Why messaging is the modern channel through which to build relationships with brands and with each other.
- The vision for the future of brand messaging, and how it will grow with the integration of AI and LLMs.